Paddle with Turtles
Join us for a morning paddle with Hawaiian sea turtles! This beginner class is perfect for anyone interested in trying standup paddling (SUP) for the first time, or experienced paddlers who want to learn more. We paddle in the beautiful blue waters of Ala Moana beach park and look for turtles along the way!
Many guests like to pair this experience with our SUP yoga class following at 9am.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ala Moana Beach Park, 1201 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4205
We are located less than two miles from Waikiki. Mornings are an ideal time to paddle because the winds are generally light, and it’s the best time to spot turtles as we paddle along!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Yoga Floats, Magic Island, Beach Park, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.