Paddleboard Adventures through Beautiful Florida Locations
We carry the best paddleboards available on the market for casual paddling and paddle fishing. Not only will you be more comfortable and stable than if you rented somewhere else, but you'll look good doing it to on our stylish BOTE boards.
We will deliver and pick-up the boards from any location you choose, or we can recommend a few beautiful places to paddle if you need help deciding.
Our Rackham fishing boards come fully equipped with a tackle rac that has 2 rod holders, a pole anchor, cooler/drybox for seat, and all safety equipment required.
Our HD boards are more for those who want to spend a casual day on the water. They have a soft floor pad that goes the entire length of the board which is perfect for the little ones wanting to ride up front, or for a pet that loves the water.
No matter which you choose for your adventure, we guarantee a great day on the water and hopefully one you will not forget anytime soon.
per adult from
1 to 99 days
What's included :
- Delivery/pick-up, paddleboard, paddle, and all required safety equipment is included
What's excluded :
- Food and drink are not included.
- We will be delivering and picking up your rental for an added convenience to you.
You will be supplied with some of the best boards on the market right now. All safety equipment will be included with your rental.
We can meet you at any of our suggested launch areas in the tampa bay area or we can deliver to your home or even vacation rental if that's more convenient for you.
If you're looking for an unforgettable day on the water with your family and friends or for a quiet day alone we can cater to you.
Contact us and we'll get you on the water A.S.A.P!
Departure Point :1: 5298 Cockroach Bay Rd, Ruskin, FL 33570, USA
2: E.G. Simmons Regional Park, 2401 19th Ave NW, Ruskin, FL 33570, USA
3: Robinson Preserve, 9800 Manatee Ave W, Bradenton, FL 34209, USA
4: Bishop Harbor Boat and Kayak Launch, 8701 Bishop Harbor Rd, Palmetto, FL 34221, USA
5: Weedon Island Preserve, 1800 Weedon Dr NE, St. Petersburg, FL 33702, USA
6: Fort De Soto Park, 3500 Pinellas Bayway S, St. Petersburg, FL 33715, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/21/2020 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.