Paddleboard and Kayak Rentals at Mangrove Tunnels
Our focus is on your safety and fun. Trained paddleboard and kayak guides will make sure the equipment is sized correctly for you and that you are comfortable and safe on the water. Before the rental, a short lesson and description of the area is included. We want you to make the most of your time on the water. Our guides will give a nature report as well---highlighting where to go to see manatees and dolphins as well as explaining a bit about the ecosystem.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paddleboards, Kayaks, Paddles, Life Jackets, and Leashes
- A short lesson and description of the area
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Guests should bring water.
- We have top notch equipment for paddlers of all abilities. Kayak rentals can be either single or double kayaks. Paddleboard rentals are good for paddlers up to 300 pounds. All rentals come with paddles, life jackets and maps of the areas to explore.
Departure Point :190 Taft Dr, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an active sport. If you have health issues, please consider this ahead of time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.