Paddleboard or Kayak Tour in Paradise
This experience is perfect for teaching new paddlers and is also fun for experienced paddlers. You will be given a beginner or refresher lesson on paddleboarding/kayaking. You will be given a guided tour on beautiful spring-fed waters where you can experience the real Orlando. You can see fish, turtles, birds, and the calming experience of being out in nature.
We paddle on lakes that have amazing fresh kitchen restaurants where you can sit down with your guide who will share pictures with you!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of paddleboard or kayak and all safety equipment
What's excluded :
We'll meet at a beautiful spring-fed waterway in South Orlando near the airport and attractions. We will teach you to Stand Up Paddle before we go on our water adventure. We'll guide you through the lakes for an awesome, memorable experience. It is a great way to enjoy nature safely. We usually see fish, otters, turtles, birds, and more. The whole family can enjoy being on the water together with one or multiple guides by your side. When you leave this experience you will have a new skill you can take on many new adventures in the future!
After our water adventure sit down to an awesome lakeside brunch.
We have the perfect board for you and we can teach you how to successfully Stand Up Paddleboard. Lake Life Paddle was started by teachers. We implement innovative methods of instruction to ensure your success on the water. Yes you can. Stop wishing and start doing!
ABOUT YOUR GUIDE
Our guides have one or more of the following qualifications: State Certified Teacher, Certified Yoga Instructor, Lifeguard Certified, CPR Certified, Decades of Experience on the Lakes
We choose waterways with awesome restaurants on shore so you can sit down for a meal afterward.
• Lake Conway, Orlando, FL
Departure Point :6906 Daetwyler Dr, Belle Isle, FL 32812, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.