Paddles and Pints: Brewery Tour and Whitewater Rafting on the Wenatchee River
We have combined 2 of our favorite things; rafting and beer! Let us take you on an adventure on the river and then take you to 3 of Wenatchee's best breweries. Dinner, camping, your rafting adventure, and a tour to 3 breweries are all included.
The Wenatchee River is our crown jewel of rivers. Perfect for the 1st time rafter and the experienced whitewater goes, the Wenatchee River is famous for it's big, Roller-coaster style waves, hot weather, and beautiful scenery. The Wenatchee River is Washington's most popular whitewater rafting river! Come rafting with Washington's Whitewater Professionals! We offer the best, most entertaining and informative guides on the river, most up-to-date safety gear, and the nicest on-river basecamp in the industry.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Overnight accommodation
- A wetsuit,booties, and a PFD for each person
- Certified guide in each raft and all safety equipment
- All Forest Service and state use fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - River Recreation Whitewater Rafting Day Trips
- Entry/Admission - Wenatchee River
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- reuseable water bottle
- All camping gear - tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, personal items.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River Recreation Whitewater Rafting Day Trips, 3113 Main St, Monitor, WA 98836-9800
The Best river rafting on the Wenatchee river
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Wenatchee River, WA
The best river rafting Washington state has to offer!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pybus Public Market, 3 N Worthen St, Wenatchee, WA 98801-3095
Wenatchee Valley Brewing and the Pybus market make for an amazing 3rd stop and conclusion to our Paddles and Pints trip.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :3113 E Main St, Monitor, WA 98836, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have drafted and implemented a new operating plan that includes sanitizing all gear, rafts, and the bus in between each trip on the river, new sanitizing soap (approved by the CDC). In addition, we ask you bring a mask to wear for the bus ride.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.