Paddlewheeler Creole Queen Jazz Cruise with Option To Purchase Dinner
Cruise into a brilliant and romantic sunset aboard the Paddlewheeler Creole Queen! Underneath enchanting skyline views enjoy the lively sounds from Sullivan Dabney, Jr. and the Muzik Jazz band while delighting your taste buds with a deliciously prepared Creole-styled meal (if option is chosen). Grab one or two classic New Orleans cocktails inside at the bar, then take a stroll outside along elegantly designed wrought iron trimmed railings for a night full of stars and warm banter. Become part of the city's unique energy and let the sweet Mississippi River breeze sweep you off your senses onto the dance floor atop our promenade deck for a night full of pure New Orleans magic.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Creole Buffet (If Option Purchased Prior)
- Jazz Entertainment
- 2-Hour Mississippi River Cruise
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - (Alcoholic for Purchase)
- Coffee and/or Tea - (Available for Purchase)
- Soda/Pop - (Available for Purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Once you receive your ticket online please bring your photo ID and e-voucher down to the Ticketbooth located on the Riverwalk Dock (2 Poydras St. New Orleans). When the voucher is successfully redeemed from the reservation agent, you will be directed to board. During the cruise, Jazz will play throughout the night while the sun sets and stars begin to illuminate behind southern clouds. Indulge in a delicious Creole Dinner Buffet in a richly appointed dining room designed with plush Victorian style draperies and soft period lighting. Menu items may include: red beans and rice, jambalaya, Cajun Seafood Pasta, Cajun Braised Beef Brisket, Chicken & Sausage Gumbo, our signature White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce, and more!
Boarding time for this cruise is 6:30 p.m and and lasts until the boat cruises promptly at 7:00 pm. Cruising duration is 2 hours ending at 9:00 p.m. Cruises are free for children five and younger.
Make sure to grab a drink at our bar made of Louisiana cypress and adorned with brass railings for a warm and inviting setting. Then take the stairs to our promenade deck for a night to remember. Let the sweet breeze from the Mighty Mississippi intoxicate your senses while you dance the night away among the stars.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :1 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Print out your receipt/confirmation email and bring to ticket booth for redemption
- Call for discounted group rates.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on board.
- Bags are checked before boarding the vessel to ensure safety during the cruise.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If altered or canceled due to poor weather, cruise may remain dockside in the event of unfavorable sailing conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.