PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap, and interact while you boost your skills with PADI TOUCH. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable. It integrates the manual with the video into a powerful, tablet, and smartphone-based learning experience.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course focuses on refining your skills, allowing the diver to explore a broader variety of diving to a maximum depth of 30m (100 ft).
per adult from
2 days 4 hours
What's included :
- 5 Specialty Dives (Deep & Navigation Mandatory), PADI Touch - eLearning, certification
What's excluded :
Exploration, Excitement, Experiences. They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. Start today with PADI Touch - eLearning!
Departure Point :ScubaCaribe - Diving & Water Sports, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 77, Palm Beach, Aruba
Departure Time :4/30/2020 - 1/4/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.