Padi Discover Scuba Diving In Tenerife - 2 Dives
Are you looking to meet the world of
diving? Come to our
PADI Discover Scuba Diving course in Tenerife and learn the first steps to follow in this sport. The course is divided into
three parts, theory-practices that will take us 5 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Diving course
- 2 immersions
- Diving equipment
What's excluded :
- no exclusions
- The first part consists of a theory briefing that lasts between from 30 to 40 minutes in which our expert will explain the basics of this water sport, also about the equipment that will help you, and the exercises that we will carry out after the first dives.
The first dive, we will do it in shallow waters, with 6 meters as the maximum, so that you lose your fear while you gain confidence and skill. Then we will establish a maximum of
12 meters depth for the second dive, with which we will be perfecting during the 45 minutes that it lasts.
When you finish this brief five-hour program, your data will be recorded in our database and, if you want to do the PADI Open Water in the next 12 months, we will validate the first part of the course.
Departure Point :Medanodive dive centre in El Medano
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Medanodive dive centre
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For any reason the day you choose is not available we will try and arrange it for another day and if that's not possible we will give you a full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be able to swim
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.