PADI Diving Courses in the Beautiful Dominican Republic
Soon you could be diving into the colorful coral reefs, lively marine life, and incredible wrecks on offer by taking one of our PADI courses.
Our courses are all safely taught under the direct supervision of an experienced PADI Dive Instructor. PADI is recognized worldwide and is the leading scuba diver training organization.
With us, the academic portion of our PADI Open Water Course is taught through the PADI E-Learning. PADI E-Learning allows you to learn online in the comfort of your own home. This means that you get to spend more of your vacation diving rather than in a classroom!
Our Discover Scuba Diving course is perfect for anyone wanting to try scuba diving before committing to a full Open Water Course!
Finally, our PADI Advanced Open Water Course is the best way to improve on your skills after becoming a certified open water diver. The course is specifically designed to build your confidence under the supervision of a dive instructor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- Private Chauffeur
We offer a variety of courses for beginners and certified divers! Whether you are wanting to learn to scuba dive or are already certified, our PADI courses are the way to go.
Earn your scuba certification with our PADI Open Water Course! This initial certification is recognized worldwide, and allows you to dive 60 ft without instructor supervision. This course is divided into three sections: academic, confined water, and open water. The academic portion of the course is completed online with the PADI E-learning course, so you can spend your vacation diving. The course can be completed in just two to three days once arriving at the dive shop.
Our Discover Scuba Diving course is the perfect introductory class for anyone over the age of ten. It is not a certification course, but a dive experience to introduce you to the underwater world. Discover Scuba Diving includes a classroom section, confined water, and an open water dive. Under the supervision of a PADI Dive Instructor, take your first breath underwater in just one day with no prior diving experience!
If you are already open water certified, ask us about our Advanced Open Water Course to develop your skills!
• Bayahibe, Bayahibe, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
• Catalina Island, La Romana Dominican Republic
• Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Calle Doña Matilde, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange for a private chauffeur if requested.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.