PADI Open Water Course (max 18m)
The PADI Open Water qualification is recognized worldwide so your diving experiences will be truly limitless. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and explore the underwater world safely.
Becoming a qualified diver is a fun and memorable experience, and can be the highlight of your holidays in Paphos!
We will teach you important aspects of scuba diving during the knowledge development sessions, you will complete your confined water training in our private on site swimming pool and do 4 open water dives in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea!
Our professional and friendly instructors will help you become a competent and confident diver.
Dive into fun with Cydive!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Training materials (Open Water manual) 45EUR
Your First Full Qualification! The Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and have discovered the underwater world through this course.
The PADI Open Water certificate allows you to dive independently to a max of 18 metres with a dive buddy. This certificate doesn’t need a renewal and it is recognised all over the world!
You must be 10 years old or older
Adequate swimming skills
good physical health
During your PADI Open Water course you will complete:
Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
5 Pool Sessions to learn basic scuba skills
4 Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
Your last dive will take place from our boat on one of the three wrecks we have in Paphos.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with epilepsy or pheumothorax
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.