PADI Open Water Diver Course
Usually we dive daily, except Sunday, from 9:30am in small groups so that your personal instructor is always close to you. During the dives you will see many different fish, marine life and the interesting volcanic underwater world of Tenerife.
The price oft the course Includes: The use of all diving equipment, course literature, logbook, PADI diving fee and, upon request, free pick-up service from your accommodation within a radius of approximately 12 miles (20km) from our Dive Centre. Additonal cost may apply if distance is more that 10 miles. Please consult us.
Prerequisite for the course is a reasonable state of health. For this you might need a certificate from a doctor. It is also possible to confirm your good state of health on the basis of a list of questions yourself. On request we can send you the health questionaire by e-mail.
Please note that you should not dive 24 hours before flying.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off in the area up to max. 12miles (20km) from our dive center
- Use of full diving equipment
- Course literature
- PADI-License fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
You will learn in small groups the theoretical and practical basics of scuba diving. During the dives you will see many fish and the interesting volcanic underwater world of Tenerife at different dive sites.
After the diving course, you are entitled to independently dive around the world, rent diving equipment and have scuba tanks filled.
• Dive Club Ocean Trek, Calle Valencia 4, 38660, Adeje, Tenerife Spain
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Max. Distance to pick up is 15 km
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Reasonable state of health for scuba diving
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for transpsort in a car.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.