PADI Open Water Diver Course
PADI Is The World No. ONE Scuba Training Association & PADI Open Water Diver Course Is The Most Popular Scuba Course In The World. You Can Become A Certified Scuba Diver In Just 3 - 4Days of Training In The Hands of PADI Course Director With Over 25Yrs of Teaching Experiences, A Multi Awarded Diving Instructor.
per adult from
What's included :
- PADI Open Water Diver International Certification
- PADI Open Water Diver eLearning Materials
- PADI Log Book
- Confined Water Training
- Open Water Training - 4 Dives
- Rental of Scuba Diving Equipment
What's excluded :
Upon Arrival At Dive Center, You Need To Register & Fill Up Information. We Will Give You A Briefing On The Schedule Of The Training Program. You Need To View The PADI Open Water DVD or Choose To Do It Online Under PADI Open Water eLearning.
Departure Point :Calypso Beach & Dive Resort, 5608 Manggayad Malay Aklan, Station 2, White Beach Path, Boracay Island, 5608 Aklan, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.