PADI Open Water Diver Course in La Romana
Participate in the PADI Open Water Diver course while in La Romana! This is the world's most popular scuba certification course. Millions of people have started diving as certified PADI Open Water Divers. Learning to scuba dive requires both knowledge development (facts, principles, concepts) and motor procedures (skills, techniques, methods). You can complete complete your Open Water Course in 3 days only!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of all equipment
- Certification fee
- 4 open water dives
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This course includes educational material, instructions, 4 open water dives, equipement and certification fee. T
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of 3 main phases:
5 Knowledge Development Sessions
5 Confined Open Water dives to learn basic scuba skills
4 Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
You'll start on your first day with some theory followed by confined water sessions. In the afternoon, you'll have our first open water dive. On day 2, you'll participate in 3 dives to complete the requirements needed to receive your PADI open water dive certificate.
Departure Point :La Romana, La Romana, La Romana Province, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.