PADI Open Water Diver Course in Playa del Carmen
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular and internationally recognized scuba diving course. It will open an entirely new and adventurous world to you. The certification entitles you to discover the beautiful underwater world in depths of up to 18m/ 60ft together with your dive buddy. You can complete theory and exam at your own pace from the comfort of your home, after we registered you with PADI e-learning.
per adult from
3 days 4 hours
What's included :
- 4 open water boat dives along the Riviera Maya
- 5 confined water sessions (pool)
- PADI Touch e-learning registration & fee (all languages)
- PADI certification
- Professional PADI Instructor (Eng/ Spa/ other languages on request)
- Full scuba diving equipment
- Drinking water at center and on boat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular and internationally recognized scuba diving course. The certification entitles you to discover the beautiful underwater world in depths of up to 18m/ 60ft together with your dive buddy. Start today with PADI Touch - eLearning!
Save time during your vacation and complete the theory and exam online at your own pace prior to arrival. As soon as you have purchased the PADI Open Water Diver course and provided the following details, we will register you with PADI for e-learning, so you can dive right in. This will save you at least 1-1.5 days. The practical part can be completed within 2.5-3 days.
1. Full name incl. middle initials:
2. Date of birth:
3. Preferred language:
4. Valid email address:
5. Fit for diving? YES/ NO (preview our medical questionnaire)
As soon as registered, PADI will send you a welcome email with instructions and digital documents.
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Knowledge development to understand the basics of scuba diving
2. Confined water/ pool dives to learn basic scuba skills
3. Open water dives to use your skills and explore
• ScubaCaribe, Playa del Carmen Mexico
Departure Point :Starbucks Playacar, Paseo Xaman - Ha mz 25 lt 19, Playacar, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT!!! ScubaCaribe is located in Playacar's hotel zone. When booking, please state the full name of your hotel. Based on this information, we will provide you with the correct meeting point and time in Playacar.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- PLEASE, CONTACT SCUBACARIBE AT LEAST 1 DAY PRIOR TO ACTIVITY
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Near public transportation
- Please preview ScubaCaribe's medical questionnaire to ensure that you are fit for diving, in case you require a medical statement from your doctor.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.