PADI Open Water Diver Course on Bonaire E-Learning Version
With an on-site training pool, a fantastic house reef, and the most experienced instructors on the island, we can train you to be the best diver possible. Instead of doing all our dives on the house reef, we choose to take you to a whole range of stunning dive sites both North and South of town, giving you not just a great course but also a very diverse and beautiful dive experience. With a group of a maximum of 4 students per instructor, you will get plenty of personal attention making it very safe and super fun.
We don’t just offer diving, we create memories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PADI certification
- Study material
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of towel
- Reusable water bottle and ice water
What's excluded :
- STINAPA Marine Park divers fee ($45 per diver)
- PADI E-learning online theory
The PADI Open Water Diver Course is the way to become a certified Open Water Diver.
We have our own training pool which we use for the first confined water session(s) until everyone is comfortable enough for the ocean. We take our time conducting the course and take student divers to beautiful sites all along the island. The course is taught in small groups with a maximum of 4 people and by professional instructors who care for the safety and fun of their student divers. We offer more personal attention, more fun, and a real quality dive experience and education.
- The course consists of three parts: knowledge development, 5 confined water sessions, and 4 open water dives.
- The entire course takes 3-4 full days of diving and theory of which 1 day is self-study.
- The e-learning theory part you can take either online or offline. This option gives you the opportunity to already start your course back home, which will save you about 1 full day of study on Bonaire.
- Count on a total amount of 8 hours studying before the course. You have to finish the theory prior to the course.
• Bonaire National Marine Park, Barcadera z/n, Kralendijk Bonaire
Departure Point :VIP Diving, 77 Julio A. Abraham Boulevard, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet us at our headquarters. If you need transportation, please contact us in advance.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- VIP Diving Bonaire has implemented various COVID-19 related protocols to keep you and our staff safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.