PADI Rescue Diver course at Puerto de Mogan
The words that best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course are: challenge and gratification. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Self-Rescue skills, 10 Rescue skills, 2 Rescue Scenarios, Emergency Plan development
- All required scuba equipment
- Delphinus Club membership
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Supervision of Professional PADI certified instructor
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
- Certification fee (60€ to be paid at the dive center)
- Dive insurance ( 5€/day - 22€/week)
Who should take this course?
PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive may enroll in a Rescue Diver course. You also need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months. You can complete this training during the Rescue Diver course
What will you learn?
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
Emergency management and equipment
Rescuing panicked divers
Rescuing unresponsive divers
• Delphinus Diving School, Avenida Marrero 2 Inside Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel, 35138 Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Point :Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up for free or you can find us inside the hotel Cordial Mogan Playa, enter by thereception or side door on main walking passage to the beach with our Delphinus Diving School signnext to a door. Ring the door and we will open .Ports
- puerto de mogan
- puerto rico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Please bring a swimsuit and towel
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.