PADI Scuba Diver Course in Puerto de Mogan
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a sub course within the Open Water Diver course and allows those people without the time to take the first steps on the diving ladder. This course is the first international licence, valid all over the world, without an expiration date, to dive up to 12 meters depth with a PADI professional.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 confined water sessions, 3 theory sessions and 2 open water dives in the ocean
- All required scuba equipment
- Delphinus Club membership
- Diving insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Supervision of Professional PADI certified instructor
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
- PADI open water manual & certification fee (60 EURO to be paid at the dive center)
Who should take this course?
The PADI Scuba Diver course is a subset of the PADI Open Water Diver course. If you’re short on time but really want to become a diver, the PADI Scuba Diver rating might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
Dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional to a maximum depth of 12 metres/40 feet.
Continue dive training by completing the PADI Open Water Diver certification and taking certain specialty diver courses.
What will you learn?
The PADI Scuba Diver course consists of three main phases:
Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving – just the first three of five sections of the Open Water Diver course.
Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills – just the first three of five dives of the Open Water Diver course
Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – just two of four dives of the Open Water Diver course.
• Delphinus Diving School, Avenida Marrero 2 Inside Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel, 35138 Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Point :Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up for free or you can find us inside the hotel Cordial Mogan Playa, enter by thereception or side door on main walking passage to the beach with our Delphinus Diving School signnext to a door. Ring the door and we will open .Ports
- puerto de mogan
- puerto rico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- Please bring a swimsuit and towel
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.