PADI Sidemount Diver Course
Become a PADI Sidemount Diver, It Teaches You To Dive With A Sidemount Configuration. Instead of Having Scuba Tank On Tour Back, You Will Be Having One or More Cylinders On Your Side. The Course Just Take 2 - 3 Days To Complete.
per adult from
What's included :
- PADI Sidemount Diver Certification
- PADI Sidemount Diver Manual
- Confined Water Training Session - 1 Dive
- Open Water Training Session - 3 Dives
- Rental of Sidemount BCD & Regulators
What's excluded :
Upon Arrival At Meeting Point, Registration & Briefing Will Be Given On The Schedule For The Program. You Will Go Through The PADI Sidemount Manual & Complete The Knowledge Review Before The Pool Session & Open Water Dives.
Departure Point :Calypso Beach & Dive Resort, 5608 Manggayad Malay Aklan, Station 2, White Beach Path, Boracay Island, 5608 Aklan, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/5/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.