Padova, wine & food tour
A fantastic Street food experience in the city centre of Padua. Your guide will take you around Padova with stops at the famous Caffè Pedrocchi for a special coffee, at the open-air markets in the squares to stare at the colored stands plenty of fruits, vegetables and food, at the Sotto il Salone covered market, where you will taste typical Italian street food and will drink the venetian Spritz (in alternative you can taste Prosecco or non-alcoholic drinks).
Being in the city centre, the excursion give you the possibility to see some of the most important monuments and sites of Padova, like the University, The Jewish Ghetto, the Palazzo della Ragione, etc.
Happy ending with an Italian Ice Cream!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - The Pedrocchi coffee
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 drink during the tour: Spritz or Prosecco or Beer (or non-alcoholic drinks if requested)
- Bottled water - 1 small bottle of water
- Snacks - Street food experience with Tartare or Vegetarian food, "cicchetti" or bruschetta, or soup, etc. And the Italian Ice Cream
- Entry/Admission - Caffe Pedrocchi
- Entry/Admission - Sotto il Salone
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caffe Pedrocchi, Via Otto Febbraio 1848 15, 35122, Padua Italy
Stop at the old Caffè Pedrocchi to taste the typical coffee of Padua: the Pedrocchi coffee
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Quartiere dell'Antico Ghetto Ebraico di Padova, Via San Martino e Solferino Via Marsala, Padua Italy
Strolling in the narrow streets of the Ancient Jewish Ghetto of Padova
Stop At: Sotto il Salone, Palazzo della Ragione, Padua Italy
The ancient market of Padua, The Palazzo della Ragione is positioned between the Piazza dei Frutti and Piazza delle Erbe, where the lively open-air market is a wonderful display of colors, fruits and people... The Palazzo della Ragione's ground floor is the Sotto il Salone, the ancient covered market with "le vecchie botteghe": butchers, groceries, bars, dairies, shops. We stop here for food and wine tasting. During this stop, we have a real italian street-food experience with typical italian food (vegetarian food as well) and the typical venetian drinks: Prosecco and Spritz.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazzetta Cappellato Pedrocchi, 18, 35122 Padova PD, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.