Padua and Giotto
Guided tour of the city centre of Padua with admission to the Scrovegni Chapel, frescoed by Giotto. A professional guide will take you in the Ghetto and the famous Squares of Padua. The ticket of the Scrovegni Chapel is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entry ticket to the Scrovegni Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Scrovegni Chapel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Caffe Pedrocchi, Via Otto Febbraio 1848 15, 35122, Padua Italy
visit of the Caffè Pedrocchi, the famous "Caffè without doors"
Pass By: University of Padova, via 8 Febbraio, 2, 35122, Padua Italy
One of the oldest universities in Europe
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 35141, Padua Italy
Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza dei Frutti, and the wonderful Palazzo della Ragione.
Stop At: Scrovegni Chapel, Piazza Eremitani 8, 35121, Padua Italy
Visit of the Scrovegni Chapel, frescoed by Giotto
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via Otto Febbraio 1848, 22, 35122 Padova PD, Italy
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Via Eremitani, 35121 Padova PD, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.