Paella Cooking Class and Tour Boqueria
Nestled away in the picturesque Plaça Reial, this dynamic and interactive experience comprises of a tour around the iconic market, La Boqueria, followed by a hands-on cookery class with the charming Chef Alfredo Rodriguez. His entertaining persona bears no limits by the language barrier, but rather brings authenticity and originality to the workshop. That said, his right-hand woman and translator, Janelle, eases communication between parties, as Alfredo dives into the intriguing history of Spanish cuisine and instructs throughout the class.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and cook with a talented local chef
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Drinks (Red Wine, White Wine, Beer, Wine, Aperitif, Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks, Water)
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
What's excluded :
- Just Royal BCN is a gastronomic space, which for its good atmosphere and location in the heart of Barcelona, the Plaça Reial, is an ideal place for group activities like cooking workshops, meetings, team building, events and showroom encounters, for individuals and companies.
You will get the chance to experience a unique and authentic cooking class with a local host, hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Seafood paella
• Spanish omelette
• Potatoes “Bravas” with three sauces
• Assorted Iberian cold cuts
• Andalusian fish
• Traditional garlic prawns
• Traditional croquettes
• Cantabrian anchovies
• Mussels with salsa
• Catalan cream
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.