Pagsanjan Falls day tour
Majestic Pagsanjan Falls in Laguna Province, one of the most beautiful falls in the Philippines. Ready to join?
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- boat ride
- Life Vest
- Entry/Admission - Pagsanjan Falls
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pagsanjan River, Laguna, Philippines
About 2 hours drive to the countryside south of Manila to the old town of Pagsanjan. Located in Laguna, Pagsanjan Falls is one of the most visited tourist spot south of Manila and is the place where the movie “Apocalypse now” with Marlon Brando was shot.
Once the trip starts, you will enjoy the lush greeneries and towering cliffs. Vast rice fields and coconut plantation can be seen along the way. Hop into a dugout canoe called 'Banca' and go where your feet won't carry you. Be prepared to get wet, water runs deep and strong in the Pagsanjan River, benevolent at times but not manageable during stormy weather when rain prods white-water mass racing downstream.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pagsanjan Falls, Brgy. Tibatib, Pagsanjan, Luzon 4013 Philippines
Your boatmen's skillful maneuvers will move you upstream. Get your camera ready to take awesome shots of the steep gorges and lush vegetation. The exhilarating ride will take you to the spectacular Pagsanjan Falls--a jewel kept deeply hidden in nature's bosom. This 300-ft torrential waterfall feeds the river whose roaring rapids make your heart pump harder. At the falls, you may opt to ride a bamboo raft that will take you underneath the waterfalls to experience the thunderous cascade of water.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After finalizing the tour, our team will open a whatsapp/Viber/text group for instant communication just right before the tour.All communication between the coordinator and you will be done within that whatsapp group.Airports
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/16/2020 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.