Paint & Sip - Painting Class with Wine Tasting
After arriving at our rustic art studio you will be greeted with a glass of wine by one of our talented art instructors, and you will have the chance to get to know the group of people you will be sharing your artistic prowess with.
After welcome drinks, everyone will receive a seat at their painting station with their canvas and everything necessary to complete your painting. You will then select one of the many picturesque photos we will provide you with to turn into your masterpiece. During the next two and half hours you will be regaled with stories about the food and wine that you are enjoying; as well as stories from the history of Rome and why art has played such an important part in the city's evolution. From the dark and tumultuous times of the Middle Ages to the beauty and splendour of the Renaissance!
At the end of the night (perhaps tipsy), you'll be leaving with some great stories, some beautiful history, some new friends, and your very own creation to hang on your wall.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paint, Canvas and Equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Italian Wine
- Snacks - Variety of Italian Snacks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori, Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori, Rome, Lazio
We will meet in Campo De'Fiori one of Rome's most famous Piazza.
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.