Paint and see iconic LA
We will meet at the Wolf's Lair Castle and then walk 10-15 minutes down a path to the beautiful Hollywood Lake. We will then set up our easels at a beautiful location on Hollywood Lake with a view of the Hollywood sign. With instruction by a professional artist, you will create your landscape composition on canvas and then paint in steps, with as little or as much help that you’d like. After about an hour, we will pack up shop and walk back to our meeting point with our beautiful paintings of iconic Los Angeles. The painting will dry relatively fast outside so you can take it home to enjoy and remember your creative adventure.
All artistic levels welcome! You can get as little or as much guidance as you'd like.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- All activities
What's excluded :
- We will meet at 9am at the Beachwood Cafe and then take a 20 minute walk through the Hollywood Hills by beautiful homes and then onto a hiking trail. Guest will be expected to carry their lightweight easels, water and snack. We will arrive at an a location overlooking the Hollywood lake and Hollywood sign and learn a bit about the history of these sites. Then we will set up our easels and create landscape compositions on canvas with guidance from a professional artist. After about an hour, we will pack up shop and walk back to our meeting point with our beautiful paintings of iconic Los Angeles. The painting will dry fast outside so you can take it home to enjoy and remember your creative experience. Guests can enjoy a meal at the cafe on their own after if they'd like.
Departure Point :Wolf's Lair Caslte
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Wolf's Lair Castle
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.