Painted Ladies Private San Francisco Tour
Enjoy a private tour for friends and family in a restored vintage Volkswagen Bus. Our private tour option is a great way to make your visit to San Francisco Memorable. We can customize your itinerary to suit your interests. Whether you would like to see the city highlights in a private setting, or drive down Highway 1 for a beer, we will work with you to come up with the perfect plan for your day! No matter what the occasion, we would love to make your day special!
NOTE ON BOOKING: UP TO 7 PEOPLE MAY TAKE THIS TOUR, BUT BOOK ONLY 1 TRAVELER
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Access to districts where the large buses are banned from (Painted Ladies, Murals, Twin Peaks, Coit tower, drive down Lombard street,
- Bottled water
- Local Craft beer and wine or BYOB
- Hear stories about famous Rock stars of the 60's like Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendriks, Grateful dead,
- NOTE ON BOOKING: UP TO 7 PEOPLE MAKE TAKE THIS TOUR, BUT BOOK ONLY 1 TRAVELER
- Hotel pickup from hotels in Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf
What's excluded :
- What makes our company unique is we have the vision of “ where vintage meets modern” we have USB ports in our bus, we have our buses fully restored and updated with modern amenities - and we are small buses so we can go to places that bigger buses are not allowed to: Twin peaks, Lombard Street, the Painted Ladies and the Full House, mural alleys in the Mission etc.
We also offer complimentary light snacks and water in the morning, and complimentary local crafts beer and California wine on our afternoon tours and Private tours. Guests can also BYOB.
• Private San Francisco City Tour (3 Hours)
• Holiday Lights Tour (3 Hours)
• Bar Hopping and Brewery Excursion (4 Hours)
• Muir Woods San Francisco City Combo Tour (5-6 Hours)
• Private Wine Tours of Napa or Sonoma (7-8 Hours)
• Coastal Wine Tours (7-8 Hours)
• Coastal Beer Tours (7-8 Hours)
We will gladly pick you up from your hotel, or in the Fisherman's Wharf and Union Square areas.
Possible places to visit:
• Union Square
• North Beach
• Fisherman's Wharf
• The Marina
• Palace of Fine Arts
• The Presidio
• Golden Gate Bridge
• Fort Point
• Golden Gate Park
• Alamo Square
• The Haight
• Twin Peaks
• The Castro
• The Mission
• Civic Center
• Muir Woods
• Pacific Highway 1
• Half Moon Bay
• Marin Headlands
• Treasure Island
• And Beyond...
Painted Ladies Tour Company is a small family business, so Josh and his team take great pride in making sure guests feel well taken care of and have an awesome experience. Josh’s wife, Virgine, runs our front office to answer any questions or emails you might have prior to booking.
Painted Ladies Tour Company is fully licensed through the California Public Utilities Commission PSG 0034808 as a Charter and Sightseeing company.
NOTE ON BOOKING: UP TO 7 PEOPLE MAKE TAKE THIS TOUR, BUT BOOK ONLY 1 TRAVELER
Departure Point :1: 427 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: 1300 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from your hotel within our Pick up locations (Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf). If you don't know, please contact us to verify. Thanks!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- pick a morning or afternoon or evening tour to suit your schedule
- we are open to your creative ideas of what you would like to do/see/experience during your time slot.
- Custom Pick up and drop of within San Francisco city limits
- We typically charge %20 gratuity for our Private Tours- tips make up a large chunk of our tour guide income in the US.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- A plexiglass partition has been installed between the driver and passengers. The touch points on our buses will be fully disinfected between and during tours.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath won’t be able to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask while inside the bus. We will have extra masks for purchase in case you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.