Palace of Versailles Half Day Guided Tour including Gardens Access
Leave Paris behind you and indulge yourself on a stress free trip to Versailles, with transportion and guided visit with priority access included. Leave train transportation to others and enjoy the convenience of a comfortable ride by air conditioned bus with an early morning departure from just near the Eiffel Tower.
Once at Versailles your expert guide will welcome you and take you on a guided inside visit of the Royal Apartments. You will walk through the palace and learn its history, including the fact that it was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years.
Following your interior tour, spend some free time in the gardens, a 2,000-acre (809-hectare) park filled with fountains, statues, and classic formal garden landscaping. You will even get the chance to see the Musical Gardens show if joining the tour on a Tuesday or a Friday or the Musical Fountains Show if taking the tour on a Saturday or a Sunday.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport to and from Paris by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance to the Palace with Priority Access
- Guided Tour of the Castle by a Local Professional Guide
- Entrance to the Gardens
- Water Foutains Show on Saturdays and Sundays
- Musical Gardens on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Le Jardin de Versailles
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
The chateau and gardens count among the most prestigious monuments of the world’s artistic heritage, and are certainly the finest and most complete achievement of 17th century French art. Former residence of the ‘Sun King’ Louis XIV, this sumptuous royal palace was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years. The guided tour of the palace includes the State Apartments of the King and Queen, Royal Chapel and Hall of Mirrors, a richly decorated gallery which boasts 357 mirrors, french bay windows and crystal chandeliers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Departure Point :41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Paris TRIP