Palatina Gallery and Pitti Tour in a Renaissance Palace.
• Skip the line for the tickets (a bit of queue is possible at the metal detector due to security measures)
• Discover masterpieces of European art in the Palatine Gallery;
• See stunning frescoes and stucco work from the Renaissance and visit the Royal Apartments of the Palazzo Pitti;
• Spend an hour and a half exploring the Palatine Gallery with a professional local guide.
Explore the grand-ducal residence of the Medici family, their vast private collection of paintings, arranged in rooms sumptuously decorated with baroque stuccoes and frescoes, and the royal apartments, joined to the gallery, once the residence of the king of Italy.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Official certified guide
- Radio system to hear the guide
- Entrance Ticket with reservation
- Entry/Admission - Galleria Palatina in Palazzo Pitti
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria Palatina in Palazzo Pitti, Amici di Palazzo Pitti Piazza Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Enjoy the guided tour inside this marvelous palace, which was built during the 15th century and then bought by the Medici Family becoming their glorious residence. The guide will escort you through the Palatine Gallery (Galleria Palatina) in order for you to enjoy the beauties kept there.
This private collection is made up of a vast group of paintings owned by the Grand Dukes and they are displayed in the official staterooms on the first floor of the Pitti Palace. Along with your local guide, you will discover dozens of Renaissance paintings, including the most remarkable masterpieces by Botticelli, Titian, Rubens, Caravaggio, and many other Italian and European painters from the 15th to the 17th century, through the Planetary Rooms. These rooms were designed by the great Baroque painter Pietro da Cortona and they create an overwhelmingly stunning environment of frescoes and stucco, where you will soon find that this beautiful setting provides the perfect background of the superb exhibition of paintings from the Medici collection. Finally, you will visit the royal apartments.
The tour takes about one and an half hours, the perfect amount of time to appreciate the art collections, and you are also free to return to anything you might want to see again after the tour ends. This is the ideal tour for art and history lovers alike, made all more the better by your knowledgeable tour guide and coveted skip-the-line access
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza de' Pitti, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.