Palatine Hill, Forum & Ancient Palaces Tour
Enjoy the ancient Archaeological park the Roman Forum and Palatine hill with one of our young and vibrant guides.
Skip the entry lines and soak in some of the legendary history from myths and legends to bloody battles. The Palatine Hill is recommended by far to enter with a guide to help breathe life into the ruins through stories and tales.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
What's excluded :
- Colosseum Entry
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
You will visit with a guide the Palatine Hill. The legendary founding place of Rome. Home to temples and palaces.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
You will visit the Roman Forum at your own pace after skipping the line with the guide.
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.