Palazzo Vecchio Guided Tour in Florence
Palazzo Vecchio is one of the most significant historic buildings in all of Florence. For decades, the palace served as a glamorous backdrop to the daily lives of the most powerful Florentine family, the Medici. Booking Palazzo Vecchio guided tour takes you on a journey through the artistic, political and personal aspects of their lives.
Having arrived at the designated meeting point, you will check in with the agency representative and meet your expert guide. You guide will then take you to Palazzo Vecchio which you can enter without delay, only passing a standard security check.
Within one hour, you will get to see the most significant halls inside the Palazzo. For instance, the grand hall filled with paintings and sculptures bearing secret messages and hidden information as well as the lavish and gilded rooms of the Medici Apartment. You will even get to peek at the entrance to the secret Vasari corridor and see the legendary Mask of Dante.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Palazzo Vecchio tickets
- Expert Guide
- 1 hour guided tour
- Priority Entry
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Vecchio
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop off and pick up
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Piazza della Signoria è la piazza centrale di Firenze, sede del potere civile e cuore della vita sociale della città. A forma di L, si trova nella parte centrale della Firenze medievale, a sud della Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore. In passato ha assunto diversi nomi, come piazza dei Priori o piazza del Granduca.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Palazzo Vecchio is the symbol of the city of Florence, together with Santa Maria del Fiore and Michelangelo's David, and has always been the seat of the city
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazzale degli Uffizi, 1, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.