Palazzo Vecchio in Florence
This WONDERFUL tour offers you the occasion to learn about the Medici dynasty. Palazzo Vecchio was for centuries home of power, government and art in Florence and here lived the Medici's Family.
We start in the Cortile di Michelozzo, the courtyard adorned with stuccoes and frescoes, and continues on the first floor with the Salone dei Cinquecento, where a majestic cycle of pictures celebrates the apotheosis of Cosimo de’ Medici and the city of Florence and a rich array of statues accompany Michelangelo’s celebrated Victory. On the second floor of the museum are the private rooms of the Medici court, the Sala dell’Udienza and the Sala dei Gigli, where the original of Donatello’s Judith is also found. In the Sala delle Carte Geografiche an exceptionally large globe The mezzanine floor houses a remarkable collection of paintings and sculptures from the Middle Ages and Renaissance
per adult from
What's included :
- professional guide for 2 hours
- entrance reserved tickets for the Museum
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Vecchio
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Explore the town hall of Florence on a 2-hour tour of the Palazzo Vecchio Museum. Visit the private apartments of the Medici family and climb to the top of the tower of Arnolfo to see Signoria Square from above.
Admire the impressive murals that decorate the walls of the Salone dei Cinquecento — the Hall of the Five Hundred — and discover classic art from medieval masters to those of the Renaissance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.