Palazzo Zenobio and Ancient Armenian Print house guided tour (small groups)
You will be amazed by the noble floor of the building with its famous Hall of Mirrors, decorated with frescoes by Louis Dorigny. This room represents a typical Venetian monumental environment.
Then, walk inside the 19th Century garden of the Palace among reddish brown bushes of yews, laurels, cypresses, hackberries, very fragrant pictospores and rows of locust trees.
Inside the building, you will also have the chance to visit the ancient Armenian print house. Thanks to the work of expert connoisseurs and artisans of the original typography, today the print house is back in business after a long period of absence.
For Armenians, printed book and its disclosure has always been of fundamental importance, together with its artistic traditions and traditional products. Printing, bookbinding, painting, engraving and similar arts represent a symbol of union and belonging but also of relationship with other cultures, first of all with the Venetian one.
per adult from
What's included :
- Armenian-Venetian guide
- Entrance to Palazzo Ca' Zenobio
- Visit to the Ancient Armenian Print house
- Entry/Admission - Ca' Zenobio degli Armeni
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food or beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ca' Zenobio degli Armeni, Fondamenta del Soccorso Dorsoduro 2596 Palazzo Zenobio - Collegio Armeno Moorat Raphael, 30123 Venice Italy
Palazzo Ca' Zenobio and Ancient Armenian Print house
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Palazzo Ca' Zenobio, Sestiere Dorsoduro, 2596, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.