Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain Tour - Private Day Trek
This incredible tour will allow you to visit a rainbow mountain, without the need for much physical effort. Our exclusive service with the best guides will make you enjoy this incredible adventure to the fullest.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Tourist Transportation and Professional Driver
- Breakfast and Buffet Lunch
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
- Walking sticks
- Services not mentioned
- Water and snack
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palccoyo Rainbow Mountain, 08230, Peru
Early in the morning, we will pick you up from your hotel to start this incredible adventure in search of the Palccoyo Mountain of Colors.
The excursion starts in the south direction of Cusco on the Cusco – Puno road, where you will travel for approximately 2 hours until you reach the Cusipata town where you will have a delicious breakfast.
After breakfast, you will continue with the tour to the Palccoyo Rainbow Mountains, along the Cusco – Puno route to the Combapata town, there you will take a detour along the left bank of the Salka River along an unpaved road. Throughout the trip, you will enjoy beautiful high Andean landscapes and you will also see herds of alpaca and llamas (South American camelids), after 1 hour and a half of travel you will arrive in Palccoyo.
From the parking lot, you can already see one of the mountains of Colors. You will have 10 minutes to get ready and start the walk. You will do a short walk between 30 to 40 minutes to reach the main viewpoint. From the viewpoint, you will appreciate the 3 mountains of Colors, a Red Valley and the impressive Ausangate mountain, the highest Apu in Cusco. You will have the option of doing a short 15-minute walk to the stone forest from where you will have even more impressive views.
After a prudent time, you will return to the vehicle and return to the same route. You will arrive in Cusipata where you will have a delicious lunch buffet. After lunch, you will return to Cusco, where you will arrive at approximately 6:00 p.m.
The tour will end in your hotel
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Calle Espinar 208, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in the city center of Cusco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for crippled people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.