PALENQUE RUINS, AGUA AZUL and MISOL-HA WATER FALLS (Private)
Located on the first rise of the Tumbala mountains, Palenque archaeological site looks out over the Usumacinta River flood plain. Here you’ll be confronted by the largest Mesoamerican step pyramid, the Temple of Inscriptions, spotted with hieroglyphics that have contributed significantly to the study of Mayan civilization.
It is considered one of the most emblematic mayan site having been the empire of Pakal, Governor, Warrior and God of Mayan Civilization.
The Misol Ha Waterfall is a worthy representative of the eco-tourism of Chiapas, which offers a unique experience where the interaction with the flora and fauna of the place is the most important element.
The Cascadas de Agua Azul (Spanish for “Blue Water Waterfall”) are found near the Municipality of Tumbalá, in the middle of the Chiapas rainforest. It consists of many cataracts following one after another in the Cascadas de Agua Azul Natural Park. The larger cataracts may be about 6 meters (20 ft.) high.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Palenque
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Misol-Ha
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Agua Azul
What's excluded :
- Everything not included in the list "What`s Included"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Palenque, Carretera a Palenque- Zona Archaeologica Km. 8, Palenque 29960 Mexico
Palenque Mayan Site
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cascadas de Misol-Ha, Carretera Ocosingo Reserva de la Biósfera Montes Azules, Palenque Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascadas de Agua Azul, Reserva Especial de la Biosfera Cascadas Agua Azul, Palenque 29920 Mexico
Agua Azul Falls
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up the travelers in every hotel or meeting point of Palenque. Please send thisinformation at the time of booking.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.