Palermo and Monreale
Hotel pick up. Half day reserved for the visit of the Norman Palace (where inside you can visit the wonderful Palatine Chapel). Free time to visit the Cathedral of Palermo, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Proceed in the direction of Monreale, to visit the Cathedral, considered one of the most beautiful churches in the world (where inside you can admire its magnificent mosaics, the very famous Christ Pantocrator and its imposing monumental pipe organ. Free time for the visit to the cloister and the gardens of the municipal Villa.
I'm going back to the hotel. End of our services.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Tips / Inputs / Extra
- Entry/Admission - Norman Palace
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Monreale
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cattedrale di Palermo, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 90040, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Norman Palace, Piazza Indipendenza 1, 90129, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Visit of the Royal Palace and the Palatine Chapel
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Monreale, Piazza Guglielmo II 1, 90046, Monreale, Sicily Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.