Palermo Best Private Tour
The tour the Arab-Norman and Baroque Palermo, is the classic itinerary to learn about the beauties and the main wonders of the historic center of Palermo, the largest in Europe.
The tour winds through rich monumental squares, Arab-Norman churches, Baroque churches, on a journey of about 2 km on foot, and lasts about 3 hours.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Authorized tourist guide
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di Palermo
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Pretoria
What's excluded :
- entrance ticket
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Massimo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teatro Massimo, Piazza Giuseppe Verdi, 90138, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The Massimo theater in Palermo, the largest opera house in Italy
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cattedrale di Palermo, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 90040, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The cathedral of Palermo, the most important sacred building in the city
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Pretoria, Piazza, Palermo, Sicily Italy
The splendid Piazza Pretoria, also known as Piazza della Vergogna
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Corso Calatafimi, 1, 90129 Palermo PA, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza Bellini, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.