Palermo Cruise Port Shuttle
NonSoloTransfer offers Tourist Transfer services on an exclusive route to / from Trapani Airport and from / to Palermo Airport.
Trapani Port Shuttle Service Palermo Port Shuttle Service.
Taxi Driver for Railway Stations, Bus Terminal, Boarding for Egadi and Aeolian islands.
Rental with driver on comfortable and safe vehicles for transfers to various locations and tours throughout SICILY.
Car rental with driver for individual excursions or for groups of people.
Catania Airport Taxi Service and Comiso Airport Taxi Service.
Arrangement and Accompaniment on the occasion of Banquets, Congresses, Ceremonies, Meetings, Fairs, Weddings and Various Events, we also offer Shopping Driver Service and Safe Disco Pub Return.
per adult from
10 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- The rental with driver is a transfer service for people on an exclusive route, our services are customized to the customer's dispositions, the service starts from our garage where we receive your request, our highly qualified, kind and punctual staff will pick you up at the address indicated and will accompany you with pleasure to the indicated destination, upon request our staff remains at your disposal for as long as necessary.
Departure Point :
Our staff will pick you up at the time and address indicated, we only put new, efficient, safe and comfortable Mercedes-Benz vehicles for your exclusive use. You can decide whether to pay cash or by credit card at the end of the service. On all our vehicles we guarantee free wi-fi service and on request we provide free use of the seat for children from 0-8 years. The rates we provide are clear and economic in respect of the competition and the customer.
PortsPort of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, ItalyPorto di Terrasini, Via delle capitanerie di porto, 90049 Terrasini PA, ItalyPorto di Castellammare del Golfo, 91014 Castellammare del Golfo, Province of Trapani, ItalyTrapani port, 91100 Trapani, Province of Trapani, ItalyCapo d'Orlando Marina - Approdo Turistico, Contrada Bagnoli, snc, 98071 Capo d'Orlando ME, ItalyPortorosa Marina Yachting, Complesso Portorosa, Via Prestipaolo, 98054 Furnari ME, Italy
AirportsPunta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily ItalyCatania Fontanarossa Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, ItalyTrapani–Birgi Airport, Airport Vincenzo Florio di Trapani, A29dir/A, 91020 Trapani TP, Italy
OtherSTAZIONE CENTRALE, P.za Giulio Cesare, 90123 Palermo PA, Italy - Bus terminalPiazzale Giotto, 90145 Palermo PA, Italy - Bus terminalPiazza Verdi, Palermo PA, Italy - in front of the maximum theater
Departure Time :2/7/2020 - 7/24/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy - Cruise TerminalPalermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy - Departures areaPalermo Politeama, 90139 Palermo, PA, Italy - Politeama square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.