Palermo Photo Tour
The tour is individual, family or group (groups up to 10 people), with personalized attention to each participant. We will make a very interesting tour, walking and taking photos with the instructions and permanent guide. In this way they will know the true beauty of that wonderful city with different urban styles, such as ancient, such modern. You will see modern art mixed with amazing green "lung" of Buenos Aires that are Bosques de Palermo and Parque Tres de Febrero with its unrepeatable Rosedal. The tour will be done at the necessary time so that you feel comfortable and can rest and have a quiet lunch. It is approximately 5 hours. Comfortable footwear and clothing are required to be able to walk a lot, have a camera or mobile phone to make a photographic record of the route and eager to enjoy the beauties of Palermo. The meeting is at 11.00 in the morning. In case of heavy rains a different tour will be offered.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Does not include alcoholic beverages, dessert, transportation transfers.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palermo Soho, Costa Rica and Armenia, Buenos Aires 1414 Argentina
After the brief introduction on the configuration and management of the cameras, we will begin the tour of the coolest neighborhood of Buenos Aires, Palermo Soho, where you will be able to improve your photographic skills in street photography, composition, perspective and creativity. From there we go to Plaza Italia back, where we will have lunch in one of the best Pizzerias (individual pizza and a non-alcoholic drink), and then, the second stage of the tour of Palermo (Botanical Garden or Rosedal) will begin at the election of tourists, where they will find many pleasant surprises to make impressive photographs with permanent help of guide / instructor and review of their photos. The tour is 5 hours (including lunch).
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Avenida Santa Fe & Jorge Luis Borges, C1425 CABA, Argentina
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.