Palm Groves and Gardens by Horse Drawn Cart
What better way to discover Marrakech than by horse-drawn carriage?
Comfortable, stylish, and
offering a different point of view, this is sure to be a memorable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3 Hours carriage ride.
- Pick up and drop off at your accommodation (except in the Palmeraie and Agdal areas)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Having picked you up from your hotel or riad, we make our way to Jemaa el-Fnaa Square to begin the tour. You can choose from two different routes:
Palm Grove Route
We pass through the modern city of Marrakech and the different neighbourhoods of the city to arrive at the palm groves, the area with more than 100,000 palm trees which offers some of the most luxurious holiday snaps in all Marrakech. We travel to the Palmeraie Palace Hotel, where you can stop for a mint tea, or whatever you like.
Leaving behind the old town for the old Bab Dokkala port we continue to the Majorelle Gardens, where you will have half an hour to enter and enjoy their fresh shade and stunning blues. Having visited these gardens we pass through the new town and Mohamed VI Avenue, making our way towards the Menara botanical gardens, passing through their interior in your carriage.
At the end of both tours you will be brought back to your accommodation, or, if you prefer, to Jemaa el-Fnaa Square.
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fnaa Square or your Hotel & Riad
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Jemaa el-Fnaa Square Marrakech
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.