Palm Springs All-City Tour
The Begining of a Playground
This is a special tour in the Palm Springs area and is a favorite for international travelers and locals alike. As your personal guide, we will drive around the Palm Springs area, and I will tell insightful stories about the history of the Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians, and why Downtown Palm Springs is a very sacred piece of land. Coming in 2020 the new Cahuilla Indian Cultural Center.
. Wellhead into 2 of the most famous neighbor's in Palm Springs, and talk a little about why they call it the Playground of the Stars. Let's also see why Palm Springs has the highest concentration of both commercial and residential modernism(mid-century)architecture in the world. . . . . Can't wait to share with you and your family the many wonderful stories of Palm Springs, and "What we hear in Palm Springs stay's in Palm Spring". Let's gaze into the Palm Springs skyline of the downtown area, and learn the secrets of how to get your jackpot at one of the casinos
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Melvyn's Restaurant & Lounge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melvyn's Restaurant & Lounge, 200 W Ramon Rd, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The Ingleside Inn is an authentic desert retreat that will transport you to the Golden Age of Palm Springs. It’s one of the desert’s original retreats built in the 1920s and was recently refreshed after a property-wide restoration bringing it back to its original Spanish Colonial Revival design.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Trip Advisor Expernices of Palm Springs dose provides a door to door service. We will pick you up at a said location in the valley and drop you off at a said location. Please leave an address of the resort, hotel, vacation rental or private residence where you are staying.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under the age of 8 must be secured in a car seat or booster seat in the back seat. Children under the age of 8 who are 4' 9" or taller may be secured by a safety belt in the back seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.