Palm Springs off the Beaten Path Tailormade & Private Tour
Allow another side of Palm Springs to help you get the most out of your experience by providing a personal and private tour guide to show you the way. Your guide extraordinaire will help you to put together a personalized and customized tour before your trip to Palm Springs, they will get a feel for your likes and dislikes and will work one-on-one with you to show you a side of Palm Springs you could never have seen on your own. Allow us to make your trip to Palm Springs as easy and carefree as it should be.
The tour takes you to see the homes and buildings designed by Frey, Williams, Wexler, Cody, just to name a few. You don't want to miss this tour, because these people made this area. They had such a profound impact on Palm Springs, you can still feel their presence. Palm Springs is becoming the center of "Desert Modernism, " with stellar examples of mid-century modern architecture tucked throughout the community and available to enjoy.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - H3K Design
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: H3K Design, 501 S Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The newly renovated H3K Home flagship building and Showroom is located at the corner of South Palm Canyon Drive and Ramon Road in downtown Palm Springs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :501 S Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
All tours are conducted in a 7 passenger mini-van or Large SUV, for safety, comfort and easy access. With this type of transportation, we are able to access a lot of areas and neighborhoods that these large mini-coaches and large buses are not allowed to go into.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/11/2019 - 6/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Questions about the tour? Not seeing exactly what you’re looking for? Contact this guide with questions, or to create a custom itinerary for you and your travel companions.
- Children under the age of 8 who are 4' 9" or taller may be secured by a safety belt in the back seat.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.