Palm Valley 4WD Day Tour
Take a journey into another time and another world.
This fascinating day includes a peek into the history of Hermannsburg Aboriginal Mission, followed by a 4WD drive through the Finke River bed.
Marvel at ancient Palm Trees from a long-ago tropical rain-forest era in Central Australia, and take in majestic desert views as you travel.
Explore further afield and discover more of the beautiful hidden gems Central Australia has to offer.
You’ll be thrilled to see:
Finke Gorge National Park
Hermannsburg Aboriginal Community
Real offroad 4WD Driving
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Morning tea
- Bushman’s lunch
- Accommodation pick-up & drop-off
- Experienced, friendly tour guide
- Air-conditioned 4WD Vehicle
- Entry fee to Hermannsburg Cultural Precinct
- Entry/Admission - Hermannsburg Historic Precinct
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hermannsburg Historic Precinct, Hermannsburg Road, Hermannsburg, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Travelling through the West MacDonnell Ranges we make our way to the Historic Precinct of Hermannsburg known to the Arrarnta people as ‘Ntaria’. Hermannsburg was the birthplace of celebrated Aboriginal artist Albert Namatjira in 1902 and is renowned for its indigenous art collection. Explore the historic buildings and the Art Gallery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Finke Gorge National Park, Larapinta Drive, Alice Springs, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
You will journey along the ancient Finke River bed by custom-built 4WD.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please call to confirm pickup time prior to tour date. Kindly allow 15 mins for the bus to arrive.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.