Palma de Mallorca Bike Tour with Optional Tapas
Cycle and sightsee on a 3.5-hour bike tour of Palma de Mallorca! While following a local guide at a leisurely pace, see top city attractions such as Palma Cathedral and learn about the history of the island’s captivating capital. Upgrade to include a visit to a tapas bar — one of the locals’ favorites —and complete your experience with three delicious tapa plates, teamed with a drink of your choice.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bike and helmet
- Tapas (three plates) and a drink, if option selected
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Meet your guide in central Palma de Mallorca, put on your helmet and then pedal away through the streets. The pace is leisurely, allowing you to listen to your guide, and soak up all the sights as you go. Several stops are factored in to your itinerary for photos and stories about key landmarks, too.
Follow a cycle path down to the old harbor, and the pass along the seafront and through the twisting streets of Palma de Mallorca Old Town. Admire pretty churches such as the Basilica of St Francesco, cut through Parc de la Mar, and pedal alongside the old city walls.
After listening to tales about the city’s history, make a stop by Palma Cathedral (La Seu) to pose for photos in front of its magnificent Gothic facade. Hear how the stately place of worship was built on the site of an old Arab mosque, and learn about Antoni Gaudi — the Modernist genius responsible for some of the cathedral’s interior features.
Continue through Plaza España and several pretty streets before stopping outside a beloved city tapas bar. If you have upgraded to include tapas, head inside! Alternatively, make your way back to the start point, passing along Borne Avenue and soaking up sights of Bellver Castle and the Port.
Inside the tapas bar, treats await. Enjoy a drink (perhaps wine, beer or a soft drink) and enjoy three plates of tapas. As with most authentic Spanish tapas bars, the menu changes daily. However, you can expect some tasty local treats, perhaps a grazing plate of local cheese and ham or the ubiquitous patatas bravas (crispy Canarian potatoes, smothered in a spicy tomato sauce).
After feasting on the tapas, make your way back to the start point, following the same route as described above.
Departure Point :Av. de Gabriel Roca, 12, 07014 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.