Palma de Mallorca: Guided tour for wine lovers
Prepare to discover the different wineries on the island of Mallorca. Its Mediterranean weather allows you to produce excellent wines recognized throughout Europe. You will visit two different wineries, a private tour through a more familiar and authentic Mallorcan winery with a small wine production but with a delicate elaboration and a cellar with large vineyards and olive trees, with views of the Serra de Tramuntana. It is important to know the different ways of making and preparing wines, and the techniques used by winemakers.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free WIFI
- Food tasting/Snacks
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vins Nadal
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Angel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vins Nadal, Calle de Ramon Llull 2, 07350 Binissalem, Majorca Spain
You will visit a typical Mallorcan winery in the center of a famous village in Mallorca.
You will taste at least 3 wines with small appetizer of local products.
*It is possible to change the cellar if there is no availability.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodegas Angel, Highway Santa Maria-Sencelles Km 4.8, 07320 Santa Eugenia, Majorca Spain
You will visit a winery with large vineyards and olive trees, with views of the Serra de Tramuntana.
You will taste at least 4 wines with small appetizer of local products.
* It's possible to change the cellar if there is no availability.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tren Soller, Carrer d'Eusebi Estada, 1, 07004 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up - drop off in Hotels / apartments in the center of Palma city and in the port of Palma. If you are in a hotel outside the city, please check availability and contact us.*If you are staying in another area of the island, the meeting point is at the Soller train station near the bus station in Palma city. Near to Hostal Terminus Palma.Ports
- Port of Palma
- Puerto Palma, 07015 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time and phone number and email.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.