Palmeras Ranch Eco-Adventure
In this tour you will enjoy of several activities in just one place. So it is perfect in order to have a day full of fun and relax at the same time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Equipment for Zipline
- Horseback riding
- Eco-trails walk
- Plant exhibition
- Animal exhibition
What's excluded :
Enjoy of a full day of multi-eco-adventures activities in the Easter Mountain range (Cordillera Oriental) of the Dominican Republic. Once arrived at Palmeras Ranch, you will enjoy of various activities like walking safari, interaction with local animals and birds, coffee and cacao plantation, tobacco plantation and exhibition; Horseback riding, mountains buggies ride & river swimming, Zip lines, and the ¨Touch the Sky¨ Extreme Swings. All that is in the Eastern mountain range located at just 30 minutes from Punta Cana & Bavaro hotels zone. A traditional Dominican countryside lunch will be served, as well as natural juice from local fruits produced right there. Just amazing!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We just pick up from Punta Cana, Bavaro, Uvero Alto and Cap Cana hotels.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our vehicles are sanitized before and after each service. We provide hand sanitizer for all passengers. We also sanitize the interior of the vehicles before each service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.