Palo Verde Full Day Combo
Uncover the great wildlife at the Palo Verde National Park by going with an experience guide on a river boat cruise where you will be able to see crocodile, birds, iguanas, monkeys and more. A costa rican lunch will be served after the boat.
Then llanos del cortes waterfall is part of the tour on the way, you will have time to swim and jump on its natural pool and spend some time admiring this amazing place.
The town of Liberia will be also part of the trip; you will have a sight seen of the town and its most important places. If you deserve you can walk around and see it from close.
Souvenir shop on the way with a coffee roaster where you can buy the best costaran coffee fresh roasted.
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cataratas Llanos de Cortes
- Entry/Admission - Souvenirs La gran Nicoya
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
This is where most of the tour takes place, the Bebedero river gets into the national park where we will observe a lot of animals in their natural habitat. We cal this a gallery forest due to the way that is done, the captain of the boat will try to get as close and safe as possible to the edge where yo can get that one on a live picture of wildlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cataratas Llanos de Cortes, Off the Pan American Highway, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
This popular waterfall is a must to see. You can also jump in to the water for a refreshing swim or just admire and take as many pictures as you want. We stop here as part of this tour and you can spend as much time as you like.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Souvenirs La gran Nicoya, Principal Guardia de Liberia, Liberia no Costa Rica
We stop if you desire to get some authentic souvenirs and fresh roasted coffee. This is the only souvenir in the area where the products they sell are 100% made in Costa Rica.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 03 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.