Palo Verde National Park Boat Tour with Lunch
The hydrologic characteristics of the Tempisque River has created conditions to form these international important wetlands ecosystem (Ramsar site). Palo Verde National park it is an exceptional place for birdwatchers and nature lovers in general.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
he Palo Verde Natural Hydrological System creates the ideal conditions for the most important concentration of birds in this country and all of Central America. This a birdwatcher’s paradise. It is also a perfect place to see crocodiles, monkeys, and reptiles while crossing the waters of the imposing Tempisque river by boat. Our expert guide will detail the wonders that we will observe in this wetland.
Afterwards, we will go to the local native restaurant where we will enjoy a delicious traditional Guancastecan lunch. After a delicious meal, you will learn about the Chorotega indigenous people and observe how these artists make crafts that are the legacy of their pre-Columbian ancestors.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The reservation department will be send the exact pick up time according the hotel that you stay.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.