Palo Verde One Day Tour
Visit Palo Verde National Park in a private tour, here you will see12 different habitats, this national park is home to howler monkeys, iguanas, coatis, anteaters, crocodiles, and lots of wild birds such as the Roseate Spoonbill, the Tiger Heron, the American Wood Stork, the Boat-billed Heron, among many, many others. Then enjoy the boat ride through the Tempisque River, the most important river in Guanacaste, while an expert, bilingual guide shows you the beauties of the area. After the boat tour, enjoy a delicious traditional Costa Rican lunch at a local restaurant, to finish your exciting day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- If you wish to add some variation to the tour or have any specification, you can let us know the information for us to quote the added cost
- Remember it is a private tour and we are available to make a more unique experience
- Food and drinks
- We start the day in private tour, full atention, will be a one day tour with 7 hours approximately
Check the following information to choose your pick-up location
7:30 am: Zona 1 -Place of departure: Playa del Coco, Playa Panama, Playa Hermosa, Four Seasons, Planet Hollywood, Riu Guanacaste.
7:00 am:Zona 2-Place of departure: Playa Tamarindo, JW Marriott, Hacienda Pinilla, Playa Conchal, Playa Langosta, Flamingo, Potrero, Las Catalinas, Sugar Beach.
This tour includes all necesary transportation, drinks, fresh fruit, lunch, boat tour and local expert guide.
You need to carry comfortable, cool clothes (this is a humid area), comfortable shoes. hat, bug sprays, sunblock or suntan lotion, binoculars and your camera.
Departure Point :Place indicated by the client, according to pre-established zones. Ideally hotels or recognized places
Return Detail :Hotel or place where you are staying
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.