Pals, Girona & Platja d'Aro in small group and hotel pick up from Costa Brava
Pals is a medieval town, full of vaults, horseshoe arches, doorways and Romanesque and Gothic windows, with vestiges with more than 1000 years old. Walking its walls will transport us to the very middle ages Pals, it is surrounded by rice fields, which generate an amazing landscape during flowering.
We will continue the route to the city of Girona, known as the city of the 4 rivers, with its own history, and a charming historical center.
Next we visit the Arab baths of Girona, built in the 12th century and located inside the convent of the Capuchins. Then we go to the Walls of Girona, used as a defense of the city against possible invaders, today a privileged place where you can enjoy a unique view of Girona. Stop for lunch. We will continue on our way back to Platja d'Aro, 5 km from the Cruise Terminal, for some last purchases. Return to Palamos.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Visit to Pals
- Guide throughout the tour
- Visit to the Greco-Roman Site
- Visit to Girona
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pals, Pals, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
It is a medieval town, full of vaults, horseshoe arches, doorways and Romanesque and Gothic windows, with vestiges with more than 1000 years old.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Girona, Girona, Province of Girona, Catalonia
Known as the city of the 4 rivers, with its own history, and a charming historical center.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Platja d'Aro, Platja d'Aro, Costa Brava, Province of Girona, Catalonia
A tour to shop and enjoy the weather.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Palamós, Girona, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
After booking, we will coordinate the pick up location.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Confirmation will be received when the reservation is made, unless it has been made 7 days before the trip or less. In this case, confirmation will be received within 48 hours, depending on availability.
- In the tour or activity there will be 8 travelers maximum.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.