Pamilacan Island Whales and Dolphins Watching from Tagbilaran City
Spend a day discover the native whales and dolphins at Pamilacan Island from Tagbilaran city. The Bohol Sea is said to be one if the breeding grounds of these social mammals. Enjoy seeing them jumping out of the water and doing somersaults in group of three or more. You can take a dip in its clear blue waters or just laze on the white sandy beach. Join this trip with your family and friends for an unforgettable experience during your holiday in Bohol.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Whales and dolphins watching
- Optional snorkeling and swimming around Pamilacan Island
- Picnic lunch on Pamilacan Island
- Complimentary hotel pick-up from the following hotels: MetroCentre Hotel & Convention Center, Bohol Tropics, Bohol Beach Club, Panglao Island Nature Resort, Amarella Hotel, Flushing Meadows Resort, Alona Palm, Alona Kew, and Amorita
What's excluded :
- Snorkeling gear (available to rent for an additional fee)
- Food and drinks (outside lunch)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pamilacan Island, Pamilacan Island, Bohol Province, Visayas
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Tagbilaran city around 5:30am and head to jetty. Embark on a motorized outrigger boat and brings you to the seawaters around Pamilacan Island located at the southeast of Tagbilaran City. The water around Pamilacan Island is home to at least 6 species of whales and dolphins and you get to witness first-hand the majesty of Bryde whales, sperm whales and pilot whales. See the friendly dolphin’s frolick and play with the help of trained spotters and guides.
You can go snorkeling and explore the beauty of Boho’s vast and colourful marine life. The island has one of the richest tropical fish habitats in the world. Please note the snorkeling gear is available for rent at an additional cost. Picnic lunch will be provided and we will visit to a local village before heading back to your hotel.
Please bring your swim wear, sun lotion, extra clothes to change and snorkel gear if you want to snorkel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary hotel pick-up only from the following hotels: MetroCentre Hotel & Convention Center, Bohol Tropics Resort, Bohol Beach Club, Panglao Island Nature Resort, Amarella Resort, Flushing Meadows Resort, Alona Palm, Alona Kew, and Amorita
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.