Pamukkale & Hierapolis
Pamukkale is a unique geological formation, existing for over 14.000 years. On the other hand, Hierapolis, meaning sacred-city, brings us back to our history around the 6th century.
Pamukkale is mainly white travertine listed by the UNESCO. You will be able to penetrate them wading in thermal water of 35 degrees flooding down the travertines. It will surely be a great massage and relief for tired feet. If you want to try the exact treatment of Pamukkale waters – use a bubble (champagne) bath in Cleopatra’s pool (with additional fee). Health-bringing water cures among others: obesity, rheumatism, asthma and skin diseases, and most important bring back the fresh, young look! They say that Pamukkale was the secret of the beauty of the great seductress – Cleopatra.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Pamukkale, Cleopatra’s Pool, Necropolis and Hierapolis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
Visit the miracle of the world – Pamukkale meaning “Cotton Castle” – white terraces with your family, down of which the thermal water floods. Bathe in a thermal antique Cleopatra’s pool and visit ancient Roman city – Hierapolis with theatre, temples and huge Necropolis on this wonderful Side tour
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Outside of the hotel security gate
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.